Tuesday 5 January 2016

iHome Star Wars First Order Tie Fighter Bluetooth Speaker



I, like many people around my age, grew up with Star Wars. I've never been a super fan though, collecting figures and memorabilia, but I loved the movies and still do. My sister likes to buy me Star Wars related stuff though for my birthday and Christmas and she always finds cool things to get me. Some from previous years include a large 3D R2-D2 puzzle with a sound box,a Darth Vader Tie Advanced web cam, a keychain sound box which makes different star wars sounds like Darth Vader's breathing , or lightsaber sounds. One time she bought me a "How to speak Wookie" book with buttons to press to hear how it should sound.



There have also been Lego Star Wars sets and so on. There is countless Star Wars merchandise out there, I even saw a Darth Vader Head which is a toaster. This time though, it was my mom who ended up getting me this Tie Fighter speaker for Christmas.

The speaker is pretty large and it looks great. It has lots of detail and is pretty heavy for the size. The sound was also really good for the size of the speaker and I had no trouble getting it to connect to my phone. I would take the speaker to the basement with me while I used the treadmill as it sounded better than just plaing music from my phone.

Unfortunately, the second time using the speaker, it died on me. The speaker no longer works, so I'm going to be taking it back for a replacement. I had read that this was an issue with these but I hoped I wouldn't run into the issue.....Hopefully my replacement will last longer because it was a really good way to play my music from my phone.

Other than that, the speaker is great and if you're a Star Wars fan and could use a good blue tooth speaker this one is a good option. I cant fully recommend it though because it broke after 2 uses but it looks really good on my shelf. The ring around the cockpit and the guns light up and look great. This speaker will run you about $60.

There are also other Star Wars blue tooth speakers. I bought the Death Star on clearance for about $10 last year as well as a mini Darth Vader themed one. There is also a Star Destroyer and Millennium Falcon, both if which look fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment